Kansa is the healthiest metal to eat
According to Ayurveds, it enhances intellect.
It is believed that using Kansa to eat our food and drink water from on a daily basis enhances our immunity apart from purifying the food.
Kansa is a good conductor of heat and retains heat well, thereby keeping the food warmer and its contents richer for a longer period of time.
Kansa utensils makes the items germicidal depending upon the type and concentration of pathogens and the medium they are in, it kills these micro organisms within a few minutes to hours of contact.
The potential efficacy of its components improves indoor air quality.
It is suitable for daily use because it is wear and tear resistant, bright, scratch and wrinkle resistant for decades.
It is equally valuable even after damage as almost 90% of all bell metal alloys are recycled.
Kansa Kitchenware has been used since the period of Samhita Kala, or as far back as we know from our recorded history. According to the descriptions given in Ayurveda Prakasha, Kansa Kitchenware is also used for its therapeutic applications.
It can be easily identified as it gives a sharp sound (Teekshna Shabdam), is soft (Mridu) and smooth to touch (Snigdha). It is slightly grayish (Eshat Shyamalam) and is clear from impurities (Shubhram/Nirmalam); and it turns red on heating (Dahe Raktam).
In our grandparents times there wasn’t even a single home without Kansa Kitchenware, lets revive the old glory back and reap benefits in the form of good health.
Why Bronze (kansa) ?
Our body needs base metals like copper, Zinc, Tin etc for better health. In Ayurveda also many metal powder (bhasma) is prescribed to cure many diseases. Metals and minerals cannot be produced within the body. External intake of these metals in diet is one of the sources. Plants absorb metals from the soil hence level of metal in them depend on quality of the soil. Therefore vessels and utensils made from these metals are the best source that our grandparents used for years.
According to laboratory test 97% micro nutrients are reserved in Bronze utensils whereas 95% micro nutrients are reserved in utensils.
According to the descriptions given in Ayurveda Prakasha, Kansa dining ware is known for its therapeutic benefits.
1. The root of every healthy person is a good digestive system and kansa alloy alkalizes and purifies the food, and promotes digestive health.
2. Due to its extraordinary health properties, even Ayurvedic physicians recommend Kansa for holistic healing, stress relieving and purifying properties. Kansa has an ability to destroy microorganisms making the metal hygienic for use.
3. The Sanskrit phrase – Kansyam Buddhivardhakam (which means kansa sharpens our intellect and pays tribute to its therapeutic powers) advocates the virtues of Pure Kansa. Using it regularly helps in improving immunity and preventing illness.
Kansa has been used in the making of cookware for centuries as it ensures the well-being and maintenance of our health. Kansa is a great conductor of heat and that is why it keeps the food hot and enriched with nutrients for a longer period of time. Let us take a look at some benefits of Bronze or Kansa.
1. Kansa has the property of improving the quality of air indoors.
2. It boosts your brain to sharpen your memory.
3. Helps in purifying the blood.
4. Makes you hungry and helps in regulating your meals.
5. It helps in purifying the food and curing acidity.
6. It promotes holistic healing by promoting gut health and immunity along with relieving stress and boosting energy levels.
7. Water stored in Kansa for at least 8 hours has the ability to positively charge water for balancing all three doshas present in the body.
8. The water stored in Kansa doesn’t become stale. Also, the metal helps in preventing water borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery, jaundice etc.
9. Copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties helping in stimulating our brain.
10. Drinking and eating from copper vessels regulates the requirement of important copper trace metals for thyroid glands to function optimally.
11. It is recommended for daily use for deriving maximum health benefits. Copper also reduces inflammation and improves hemoglobin.
12. It has vital medicinal and healing properties, which the food or water kept in it acquires.
13. Anti-Inflammatory properties found in copper releases joint, muscular pain and beats arthritis.
14. Copper is the key component in the production of melanin helping in restoring healthy skin and slows down aging.
15. Copper helps in breaking down and eliminating fat aiding in weight loss.
16. It also helps in cardiovascular health and beat anaemia by regulating blood pressure.
Kansa or Bronze
Buy Bronze/Kansa Dinner Set (Dish Set) 5 Pc Handmade Original Product Online At Kansawalas.com